Thursday, October 21, 2010

Reality Bites!


Believe it or not I did a card "just because". No DT, no challenge, just because I wanted to. Meet Lilith, one of the Devil Dolls digis (say THAT 3 times fast! LOL) from StampInsanity. Lilith is feeling a little blue. Perhaps she has not come to terms with her "reality" and longs for the life that is just a sweet distant memory. Certainly she needs to improve her feeding habits. What a mess! Obviously the poor thing is starving! (for love?) Lilith is colored with Copics with a little Spica pen enhancement that doesn't show up. The bloody background are two digis from Tiddly Inks (do you believe that?! Probably not what Christy had in mind LOL) The drips are a freebie HERE and the splatter is actually from the new Love Hurts set. I changed the color of each in my Printmaster Pro program, printed them on color laser printer transparency film and layered them over DP from the DCWV La Crema stack.

The frame is cut with my Nesties Mega Curved Rectangles as is the computer generated sentiment. I did a bit of popping for dimension and added a little bat brad, adhesive gems and a webby bow that looks like a bat to me. Hope you like! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment