Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tiddly Inks Treat Bags and Boxes Challenge


It's a Treat Bags and Boxes Challenge for the Tiddly Inkers this week. I've been dying to color Higgelty. Isn't she just a darling witch? She comes with a broom too, but I saw some adorable little broom bags (complete with tutorial) on my dear friend and DT sister Julia's blog and I thought it woud be perfect! The word "Treat" was cut on my Cuttlebug using a Sizzix die and attached with beautiful Halloween ribbon from M's.
Higgelty was colored with Copics and her hat and dress were paper pieced using some of my fave Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland paper. She was actually printed 3 times so I could also cut and color the patches. I used some foam to give her dress a bit of dimension at the bottom of her sleeve and coat. I added a gem body to the spider and a purple jewel to her wand and there you have it. Now pop on by The Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Tiddly Inkers have in store for you. And Christy has a fab new freebie border that you won't want to miss.
I'm also entering this in the Stampotique Designers Challenge which is also treat containers. I usually like to use my Stampotique stamps for this challenge but you can use any stamps this time so I thought this was too cute not to enter it there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment