Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bah!Humbug! Across the Miles and PTW 3rd Birthday Celebration


This week's Bah! Humbug! Challenge is Across the Miles. I thought long and hard about this and finally asked myself who covers more miles than Santa? A great opportunity to use my Disney Santa's Coming Cuttlebug die for the very first time. (Check out that clearance price!) You know, I think Mickey's okay, but after this I think I'm a FAN! This went together so fast and I think it's pretty darn cute, don't you? The mat is embossed with the Limited Edition Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder and I used a silver gel pen to enhance the flakes. I cut Santa twice to give him a bit of a shadow effect and have him stand out more from the big ole full moon I cut with my Nesties out of holographic paper. I would have preferred a Merry Christmas sentiment, but I didn't have any silver peelies small enough. Oh well!



Here's a close up to see how the holographic paper sparkles. This morning I also did a fun blog hop for Papertake Weekly's 3rd birthday celebration. To join in and be eligible for the fab prizes you must participate in the challenge this week which is choose ANY of the challenges from the last 3 years. WooHoo! I chose the Dec 8, 2009 challenge which was Red and Green must not be seen. No red or green here. Be sure to check out the challenges on both of these fabulous blogs. There's a whole lot of inspiration going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment