Thursday, October 28, 2010

NON-CRICUT CARDS



I made these cards just because I have so many supplies from other companies I need to use. Of course, I will be listing them on Etsy not that I have been having a great response there. There are so many new sellers, the listings get buried among others super fast. If you have an Etsy shop, you know what I am talking about. I have been blogging for a year now and I did not listed anything on Etsy during that time. It is like starting new again.
It is nice making cards the old fashion way, when I did not have my cricut and I had fun with them.

ETA: I should clarify I love my cricut and I love using it but I do love making NON-CRICUT cards too and I just made this cards, they are new.............but just made the old-fashion way........when I did not have my cricut yet, lol
Anyhow,
These are the cards I just made.
A Card Set
(non-cricut)
A2 size




and these are some pics of my neighborhood so you can see some of the beautiful and rich colors of the leaves at this time of the year. They were taken today.


Autumn Splendor
in Agnes' neighborhood :)


Enjoy!
and Thanks for all the sweet comments on "Playing with Serenade" finale.
It will take me a few days to go back and see who commented the most here on my blog. I am sorry but I can not take in account the comments you left to my friends on their blogs.
We will do something together again but it will be after the holidays.
Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment