Thursday, October 7, 2010

CARD SWAP PARTICIPANTS CARDS



BAD-BAD-BAD
It is not like I forgot I had to post them, it was just plain LAZINESS :) Well, not even that. There are some days I just don't feel like I can move to the pace of others, that makes more sense, right?  and then the time I have, I just want to relax, hehehe. Blogging world is a fast one, very fast venous and I just can't keep up with it some days.

Anyhow, enough of the blabbing here.
I told you guys I SINCERELY enjoyed every single card. So many different styles and to me every card was amazing. I will do the swap again, I just don't know when. The holidays are close and I imagine the blogging world would be at max speed then, lol,  not to say about our lifes. I know mine will be.

Here they come,
In no particular order,
and
Remember to click on the photos for a bigger view and you also can click on their names to go to their blogs.

These cards can be a source of  
inspiration.





























Agnes
(Me flowerdisco)
I used Don Juan for my cards. You can find this cut on page #77. 
It is the Under Pressure creative feature and its shadow. I used Bazzill cardstock and the small flower is from Cindy Loo on page #49.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Kuddos to the talented ladies who participated in my first time hosting a Card Swap.

Remember to participate in The Cuttlebug Spot challenge of the week too. Go here to enter your project. I believe you have until saturday to submit your entry.

see you tomorrow with my entry for the new Circle Blog weekly challenge.
Tadda!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment