Monday, October 4, 2010

BBTB2 Reader's Choice Graphically Speaking Pointing Hand


This week on BBTB2 it's another Reader's Choice from Graphically Speaking. To tell you the truth, I wasn't even aware of the pointing hand, but how much fun it this? Looked immediately to me like a warning from Santa (Okay, I've always got Christmas on the brain). He's making a list, and you better be good...or not. LOL I welded the sentiment done in Plantin Schoolbook Roly Poly (a personal fave) welded to the list from Christmas Cheer using DS. The list is computer generated. I welded a cuff from George (and made it fuzzy with Flower Soft) and used scraps from my velvet paper for Santa's suit.
The fun part here is that the hand moves back and forth...see? It's the same mechanism I used in my Let Freedom Ring card for Custom Crops awhile back so if you're interested click HERE. So tell me, are you naughty or nice?
The pretty poinsettias and leaves are from Prima and the whole shebang is mounted on an easel card. The remainder of the sentiment is also welded using the Roly Poly feature from Plantin Schoolbook. Because there is no shadow, the words are a bit offset and you can see the layers of dimension in this photo. Now be sure and take a minute to see the fun interpretations HERE by my fabulous Design Team Sisters and why not come and play along?






No comments:

Post a Comment