Monday, October 4, 2010

The Cuttlebug Spot Power of Women Challenge


Welcome back, Cuttlebug Spot! I'm happy to say I'm a returning member of the Design Team and looking forward to working with a fabulous group of new sisters and brother, yup, we got a crafty man, Woohoo! (along with my old buddies, Lillie and Julie). In celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness month we were asked to Think Pink. I have several friends who have battled this horrible disease and a few who have sadly lost. I made this card because I think of all of them often with hope, faith and love. The beautiful frame is the Lace Door Emboss Plus Cuttlebug folder and I used both the outer frame and cut out for the background. The Pink ribbon is cut on my Cricut from the Stand and Salute cartridge, embossed with the ever favorite Swiss Dots. The sentiment is computer generated.
The gorgeous butterflies were cut right in my Cuttlebug using a die from The Scrapping Cottage. A bit of popping for dimension and there you have it. Please join me in welcoming the new team and be sure to visit The Cuttlebug Spot to get acquainted and view the fabulous inspiration there.

No comments:

Post a Comment