Monday, October 11, 2010

TREATS OR MORE TREATS


Hello friends/followers!

Time goes fast and I am are already presenting to you my second project as a designer for
The Cuttlebug Spot.
Nilda, the owner asked us to: 
"Share your halloween containers for treats..... if you don't do Halloween, birthday or other party  treat containers are ok".

I should also remind you about the weekly challenges at The Cuttlebug Spot. You click here to go to the site, enjoy the other designers projects and have fun entering the challenge. Nilda  normally has sponsors but at the time I am writing this I am not aware of who will be this weeks sponsor.

Anyway, I looked on the internet for various Halloween containers and I came across this SITE where you can find the template I used for my project. Thanks to Ellen Hutson for providing the free to use template on her blog. Please, if you are using this template she has a copyright on it but you can find many others on the net too.

I am proud to present you

Which   
Witch's Shoe?
shoe template 

 I used three different embossing Cuttlebug folders:
Swiss Dots on the black shoe, Tiny Mosaics on the green shoe and Divine Swirls on the orange one.



 
The purple buckle is from Sizzix and the orange ribbon from Martha Stewart. I used Stickles on the buckle for the BLING.


Once again, inked everything: even the bottom of the shoe, hehehe





The purple embellishment on the orange show is a button from my stash and the spider is a sticker from Sticko. The EYE on the black shoe is from K&CO Halloween embellishments.


The candy is from my personal stash. hehehe.

I hope you like my Which Witch's Shoe Halloween treat container.


They are super easy to make and I enjoyed the process a lot.

***************

Playing with Serenade by Flowerdisco & Friends will be showcasing Round 5 this Wednesday...Don't miss it!  wink-wink.

Hugs to All!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment