Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treating with Tiddly Inks and Simply Betty Stamps



Welcome trick or treaters to the Halloween Blog Hop collision of Tiddly Inks and Simply Betty Stamps. Both Christy and Betty are big Halloween fans and thought it would be fun to put together a blog hop full of fun and prizes. The list of DT participants is on the Simply Betty Stamps blog HERE. Each of us will have a trick or treat to share.

If YOU would like to be in on the hop and eligible for prizes, visit the Simply Betty Stamps Blog and read the rules and regs. There is also the list of DT participants for your viewing pleasure.


For my entry I'm using the adorable Tootsie from the Punky Teens Halloween digis at Simply Betty Stamps. Tell me she isn't the cutest little zombie EVER! She's colored with Copics and mounted on one of the coolest card folds I've seen in a long time. I have my new Cuttlebug Spot DT sister Meredith to thank for this. She's done a fab video explaining how it's done so be sure to view it HERE. The scene is done with a variety of Nesties, punches, Cuttlebug and Cricut and it was so much fun to put together. That fab little Glow Skull is also available HERE at Simply Betty Stamps or HERE at Etsy.

The sentiment is computer generated and adorable spider is from SandyLion. And now for my treat! One lucky commenter will receive the Tiddly Inks Harmony at Home set I used on my Tiddly Inks Spinner card HERE. Please check back on Wednesday, November 3rd for the random winner. Now on to Eulanda's fabulous blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment