Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!


Jezebel was beside herself this morning because she didn't have an Easter card for Daddy. Mommy and Hello Kitty Greetings to the rescue using the card feature at 7 1/2 which I hardly EVER use. I got the whole thing done and showed it to her and she said "No, Mommy, the Easter Bunny is FUZZY and I want to be SPARKLY!" Not wanting to disappoint (although I wished she'd mentioned it earlier) I cut more layers, ran them throught the Xyron and added the flocking and glitter. "Much better", she said.
Sort of had to wing it on the inside because I need to go beautify for Easter brunch, but she was happy and that's all that matters. Sure wish the weather were nicer since we're off to Auberge du Soleil in Napa and it's threatening rain. BooHoo! Here's wishing you all a very Happy Easter no matter what the weather in your neck of the woods. (Another BooHoo, MSU lost yesterday to Butler. Just 3 of their missed free throws would have done it but it was not to be. I'll be drowning my sorrows in chocolate today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment