Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's Good to be Green!


It's a rainy Sunday here in CA but at least that means it will stay green a bit longer into the summer. Believe it or not, my DH loves this weather and is out on a "storm hike". Not me, I'm staying cozy. Looking outside, things really are greening up which made me think of one of Regina's new sets at The Cutting Cafe for upcoming Earth Day. The Earth Day downloadable printable stamp set includes 20 images, suitable for celebrating Earth Day, as well as reminding us to do our part to take care of our beautiful planet. I resized and printed the earth and sentiment in green, and colored the oceans with my copics. The circle word was resized so the earth would fit in the center. I cut all of the stamps with my Nesties and popped bits for dimension. In keeping with the "green" theme the designer papers are from the DCWV Green Stack which is 70% recycled paper. Be sure to top by The Cutting Cafe to see what's new. We have a whole new video team with loads of great projects to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment