Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MY PINK STAMPER DESIGNERS

Our first project is based on 
"Spring Treats" 
and Robyn's talented designers started already 
posting their work.
I do not think I am allowed to copy and paste for you 
but you can click 
to see their beautiful creations and 
get inspired a bit or a lot by them. 

This week belongs to Emma
and Julie
You can click on their names too and check out their blogs.

Enjoy!

*******************

ETA: It is not fair that you guys think I came with the idea of making an announcement on the MPS designer's showcase. The idea came originally from Amy's , one of the designer's herself. Below I am quoting what I wrote in her comments area:

flowerdisco said...
Are you ready to rumble? LOL I should make an announcement too. I did not think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment