Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Very Merry Tags for Spring -.cut file available


The DT at Custom Crops was given a challenge this week to use Very Merry Tags for a Spring/Easter project. I really love the bird tag and thought it would be perfect for a Springy card. The color scheme is inspired by the pretty colors in ths Basic Grey paper from the Kioshi line. (I'm really partial to plaids and checks). I used Calligraphy Collection for the word "Spring" and welded the letters in DS. The shadow for the tag is done with Plantin Schoolbook wince there are no shadows on the cart. It's really quite simple but I do love the way it turned out. I think I may make 3 more for the other Seasons and perhaps frame them as wall art. There are many more pix and a free .cut file available HERE. Sorry for the short post but we're planning a road trip to go look for garden urns and I've got to get moving. Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment