Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bah! Humbug! Challenge #19 - Ribbon


Well for once I'm not scrambling for Bah!Humbug! this week. Perhaps it's because the challenge is RIBBON and I'm so in love with the May Arts silk ribbon I got at Stamp and Create. (Thanks Sharon for turning me on to this stuff...YUMMY!) I decided on some simple Cricut and Cuttlebug and chose the burgandy background color to match the luscious bow. Ornament is from the Cricut Christmas Solutions cartridge that is being discontinued. RUN to get this if you haven't already!

The mat is popped and embossed with the 5 x 7 inch Holly Ribbons folder and the ornament was run through with Swiss Dots and popped just a bit higher. The corners are an EK Success punch with burgandy gems and that's it! I may just duplicate this. I'm sort of lovin' the reds and white. Bah! Humbug! is great motivation for getting your Christmas cards done early and a good excuse for Christmas nuts like me to craft Christmas all year long. The fabulous DT and participants are full of inspiration, so try it, you'll like it! New challenges come out every Thursday. Now if I can just get them in the mail when the time comes I'll be all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment