Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh Alice Mushroom Inspiration- Chapter 13






OMG! Two in one day! I'd wait to post, but I'd be late for the very important date to post this week's Chapter 13 Mushroom Inspiration Challenge at Oh Alice! This fabulous stamp is ching-chou kuik's Cheshire Cat Illusion from Sweet Pea Stamps. Isn't the image just EXQUISITE? I (attempted) to color her using the inspiration illustration colors (below my card) and cut the image out with my Labels ? (well, they're around here somewhere) Nesties and backed it with the In Spades Pendant. The DP is Prima Nursery Rhymes and the card stock is Bazzill and Stampin'Up. Although the embossed strip looks almost identical to the D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder, it is actually the new Texture Fades Swirls folder by Tim Holtz. I wouldn't have bought this one, but I got them all in a bundle for a great price at Crop Stop so there you go.

I embellished using skeleton leaves I've had since dinosaurs roamed the earth and some peacock feathers. and adhesive gems. although I'm going to need LOTS more practice on these Sweet Pea Stamps images, I've recently purchased TONS of them and have more on the way. Love, love, LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment