Monday, May 17, 2010

BBTB2 Ready 2 Rock and Butterfly Kisses free .cut file



Happy Monday! This week at BBTB2 Our fabulously talented DT sister Enfys chose the Ready 2 Rock cut from Hannah Montana. This cartridge is alot more versatile than you'd think, with cool fonts and alot of musical images that would work for both girls AND guys. I made a shaped front card using Cricut DS by welding the phrase to the winged guitar for the front, and then using the rounded square from George for the back.


The papers aren't photographing that well. I glittered the guitar base using my Xyron and my purple Doodlebug sugar coating and then used iridescent holographic paper for the overlay so it really sparkles. The red is foil board and the inside top is charcoal matte metallic. Those tiny stars are available at M's in the same place the adhesive beads, gems, and pearls are and are also the Recollections brand.


I used the new Tim Holtz Texture Fades Cracked folder for the inside and also the 2 on the front. Is that cool or what? I'm not quite sure what sentiment I'll be using for this just yet so I've left it blank. I think it could be used for a number of occasions and the colors definitely say "guy" to me. Be sure to stop by BBTB2 to see the creative ways my DT sisters have rocked this challenge. Also, be sure to stop back to BBTB2 on Wednesday for an exciting giveaway.


Thanks also for those of you who have been patiently waiting for the .cut files for my Everyday Cricut projects. Although I'm not quite done with the baby frame, the Butterfly Kisses FREE .cut file and complete article is available HERE. If you plan to use it, be sure to read the instructions for cutting the inside mat because it's kinda tricky. I've also included pictures of how I printed the inside sentiment. Hang in there and please check back for Twinkle Twinkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment