Friday, May 21, 2010

Just Bug-cause I Love You From The Cutting Cafe


I'm in love with the Cute Critters Downloadable Printable Stamp Set from Regina's Cutting Cafe. With so many adorable sentiments and critters to choose from I had a hard time deciding which one to use first. I was in the mood to do a fun fold card for a change and browsed on Splitcoast Stampers until I came to the Spring Card. Wow, I hadn't done one of those in awhile. Then I remembered my MS ladybug punch around the page set and that was it. There are several fun word circles that could have fit with this adorable little ladybug, but I decided that I was was making it "Just Bug-cause". I colored the sweet little bug to match my DP from Stampin'Up and for once managed to punch around the 5" square the FIRST TIME without messing up! (Maybe I'll take a few pins out of my Martha doll. LOL)

Be sure to stop by The Cutting Cafe to see all of the fabulous new sets Regina has designed. there's a hug 63 stamp Birthday Fun set that is fabulous, and a wonderfully patriotic We Love Our Troops set just in time for Memorial Day just to name a few. Remember, these are downloadable and printable so you can use your computer program to resize them or print them in any color you want. Instructions are on the Cutting Cafe site.

No comments:

Post a Comment