Friday, May 28, 2010

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON ART FRAME

This frame was so much fun. 
I used my Robotz cartridge for the first time and I loved it......I used the robot from page 51..... layers2 from page 57.....font from Robotz and Jubilee. I also used Indie Art image #40. Where is the nose from??? You gotta guess that one, lol. The background paper source is unknown and the rest is textured cardstock from American Crafts, I also used stickles for some bling. We have to have bling, right?
The swirls you see in the abdominal area of the robots are from My Pink Stamper clear stamps set Simply Sweet Occasions. Aren't they cute?
About the sizes...You can make them any size you want...this is the beauty of it. My robots were cut at 5 and 3-1/4 inches high and the frame is a 10 x 7. The chain to hang is from the jewelry department of one of the crafts stores around.
It was my pleasure working on this project. 


On this photo I added the swirls on the belly because I thought they would look nice on that spot.

I hope you enjoy it.
Hugs from flowerdisco!!!


This frame was showcased yesterday at 
Robyn's site
as part of our monthly designer's team project.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment