Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh Alice! Chapter 14-Getting Sketchy on a Golden Afternoon




This week the Oh Alice! challenge is a sketch by the talented DT member Jen Shults. Fortunately I've managed to overcome my fear of sketches and no longer run away screaming. I'm also getting the hang of tweaking it just a tad and not feeling totally guilty. The adorable image is by Elaine Cox for Sweet Pea Stamps colored with my Copics. I popped a mat cut with my Large Scallop Oval Nesties. The DP's are Basic Grey Urban Prairie 6x6 pad and Me&My Big Ideas 8x8 pad. the lacy punches are MS and the flowers are Prima. I really love the colors and almost think this could be used as a baby card (providing the recipient doesn't think I'm calling her new bundle a piglet. LOL) What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment