Saturday, May 29, 2010

FATHER'S GIFT BAG

My husband
is a baseball fanatic and our family room is filled with baseball memorabilia and a few other sports. Our theme for the May Challenge is Father's day by our dear Emma and since you all know now my husband loves baseball my project for today is a Sports Gift Bag especially for him. The signed baseball he already has but I thought it was a cute accent :)
I used the Baseball solutions cartridge for everything except the DAD word which is from the All Mixed Up one. The images are cut at 5 inches, the All Star word and baseball are cut at 1.5 inches. The sentiment inside the baseball is one of My Pink Stamper clear stamps set called Simply Sweet Occasions and it reads: Celebrate Today...perfect for the occasion, lol.
 ***
 ***
***
 ***

HAVE A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!
Love
n
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment