Friday, May 14, 2010

Butterfly Kisses for Everyday Cricut and the Winners!


Well it's Friday, and this ends my week as Guest Designer on Everyday Cricut. I sure enjoyed my time there and again want to thank Melanie and Joy for having me. My fancy card Friday post is from Straight From the Nest and features the Butterfly Kisses sentiment. To read all about this card please click HERE. I apologize for not being able to visit most of my favorite blogs this week and for not participating in some of my favorite challenges. Although I've known about this guest Designer Spot for months, I'm a terrible procastinator (wish I were different but that's how I roll) so it's been a REALLY BUSY WEEK! I'm expecting beautiful weather today and my DH has been wanting to go out to lunch since last Sunday and I've been putting him off. Imagine me sipping wine at the Wente Golf Course grill today around 1:00 pm because that's where I'll be. Wish you could join me.


There will be a .cut file available for this card as well as my Twinkle Twinkle frame in the near future so please keep checking back. If you click on the Custom Crops designer blinkie on my sidebar you can see ALL of the articles and .cut files currently available and they're free, of course.


And now what you've REALLY been waiting for. The winner of the Just Because Background Downloadable Printable Stamp Set from The Cutting Cafe is...




# 68 Diane who wrote: Very elegant and gorgeous!





and the winner of the K & Co paper pad is ...



# 128 Jessie who wrote:



I love the elegant Black and White card. One thing I would love to see added in your instructions is construction time. It would help to know how ling it took for an experienced crafter so the newbie know how much time to set aside.


Well Jessie, that's a tough one. If you count how long it took just to pick out the paper, I'd say it took all day long. LOL No seriously, I'm a terrible one to ask. With all of the interruptions, changes I make midstream, hunting for stuff I just laid down a minute ago on the table and floor...well, it's imposssible to really gage. Also, if I'm using Design Studio, sometimes the design alone takes hours or even days if I need a break from it. Better to ask someone without ADD. I'd have to be truthful and scare you off.


Congratulations Diane and Jessie! Please email me at dlmundinger (at) yahoo (dot) com so I can get your prizes to you. Thanks you everyone for your sweet comments. I sure hope you continue to visit me here because I love having you. xxD

No comments:

Post a Comment