Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WILD CARD WITH LISA/ORNAMENT

Hello to all
I hope you are doing great and that summer keeps 
arriving to your door without many rainy days. :P

I haven't heard from Lisa and I am not going to bug her about this, 
so I am just continuing with the series until I am done 
The name of the series will stay the same because she still a part of it and
when she is ready maybe she will post.

Today I have the Ornament Card, #43 and from page #74 of the handbook
This card you can make it up to 5 inches.

My Ornament Card
3 inches
 On this card I used a patterned paper/cardstcok from DCWV
"Holiday Collection" from this past year. It is a double-sided cardstock.

 I added a bit of golden color cardstock from DCWV and a golden twine I had in my stash for
the ornament and for the tree on the envelope.

I also added some little dots of stickles to the center of the flowers? on the paper.
NOTE: the three inches will give you a small card but that was my intention, to vary a bit and give you another idea since you still can attach it to a present.


Well, this is it for today.

Thanks for stopping by and for the love you always leave me with. 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment