Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #3 and Tiddly Inks #5



I sure am having fun playing with challenge blogs and The Burtonesque Dolls is no exception. This week we are to use skull and black flowers and I just couldn't help but use another ADORABLE download from Tiddly Inks. This is Pinky and she's new along with that fabulous downloadable digi skully cupcake paper. How cool is that?!? I took my colors from the background paper and colored Pinky with my Copics. She's cut out with Spellbinder's labels Ten. The hot pink background is embossed with a 5x7 Cuttlebug folder and the flowers are "wedding confetti" from M's that I colored black with a permanent marker. The glitter skully is foam and I added some rhinestones for embellies. It just so happens that Tiddly Inks has a challenge blog too and this week it's no designer papers (but you can use the digi kind, WooHoo!) so I'm entering it over there too.


And BTW, did you SEE the fab new rubber stamps that Betty ( she's the hostess with the mostest at The Burtonesque Dolls) has done? OMG! They're available for preorder HERE at Simply Betty Stamps so hurry before the first run is sold out. (I've already got my order in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment