Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nudes & Neutrals


Soo, I know the nudes and neutrals were a hot trend last year, but these soft and subtle looks are definitely calling my name. Such cute ways to get a fresh look that works on anyone and everyone...
I adore these Steve Madden "Trikki" booties in taupe. I can picture these with a vintage lace dress and soft, romantic curls.
Found these Shelley Beach leather flats @ Piperlime. They would look great with anything! So many cute possibilities coming to mind right now.


Here is a sexy stiletto for less than $30 @ Alloy.

Any four of these O.P.I. colors in their "Fairytale Bride" collection will give a natural yet *polished* look.


GORGEOUS!!! My heart skipped a beat when I found this Gossamer Cascade Blouse @ Anthropologie. It's so feminine and romantic!!

I have been searching for a short, crochet dress and finally found one at DejaVu. How cute is this?! I can picture it with leggings, a coat, and Frye boots for cold weather or sandals and a floppy hat in the summer.

Finally, you can finish off this look up with some "nude" make-up. Check out Kandee's video below. My sister loves her!

No comments:

Post a Comment