Thursday, May 13, 2010

(I'm) Five Layout for Everyday Cricut


So are all my buddies in SHOCK again? Yup, you're seeing right, I did a layout!!!! I don't know what came over me, but reading the reader's comments on Everyday Cricut made me fool around and I think I'm starting to like this. Other than the hand from A Child's Year and the 2 inner mats from George, all of the cuts are from Graphically Speaking. LOVE those number borders and the jumbled words. My dear friend Leah has always loved this cartridge (and borrowed it often before she got her own, hee hee) and she is a scrapbooker extraordinaire. this happens to be a layout for a child, but Graphically Speaking has alot of great cuts for adults and I almost did one using one of my fave pix of DH on a back packing trip that hangs right here in my scrap room. Another day perhaps.
Had to laugh. I tried to carry the "5" theme throughout the layout: 5 buttons, 5 beads of each letter in the "five" word jumble and there in a closeup there are 6 adhesive beads on the letter "I". Thanks Michelle for pointing that out. All fixed now in real life. Trust me, it was a long day. LOL Alot of people are asking about those beads. I usually get mine at Michael's and they're their own Recollections brand. $1.99 per pack for 3 sizes and they come in loads of colors as well as pearls and rhinestones. I've got a whole drawer full because I stock up every time I go, especially when I've got one of those fab 20% off entire order coupons. Couldn't live without them! I've listed all of the sizes for this layout on Everyday Cricut. Also, for those who were asking, the .cut file for the criss cross cards is now available HERE at Custom Crops. The Baby frame is coming next so be sure to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment