Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FOREVER YOUNG CARD

It has been cold and rainy where I live. I have no desire to do nothing. I did some laundry tough and a brief cleaning around the house. I also played with Lulu for a bit BUT she thinks my job is playing with her 24/7, lol.

Anyhow...I played with the G a bit too and made this Forever Young Card. 
Did you know this cartridge has a dress-form
I tweaked the measurements a bit with the Gypsy features,
to stretch them out a bit and I did the same with the dresses.

TOGETHER
4.25 by 5.5 inches
 The black strips are cut from scrap paper at 1.25 by 4.25 and 1.25 by 5.5 inches.
The dress-forms at each end are 3 by .75" and the one in the middle is 3.32 by .50". The dresses were tweaked a bit to fit the dress-forms better.

The patterned paper/cardstock is from K&Company: Lemon Drop Collection. These papers are simply beautiful. I also used dimensional foam to pop-up the dress in the middle.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your always welcome sweet comments.

Tomorrow is Wild Card #40: Monster Card

Hugs to all!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment