Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stampotique Designer's Challenge#7 - Use a Template



The current challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge is to use a template and just to show all you guys out there that not ALL Stampotique stamps are creepy I used Jokerhat by Kelle McCarter. Isn't she FUN!? For the template I went back to my dear friend Audrey's Blog to get the measurements for the Origami box she did a few weeks ago. I'll tell you, when you want to find some great and clever gift or packaging ideas, Audrey's your gal. This cute little box only requires one sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 paper. I used double sided so it's as cute inside as out. Click HERE for Audrey's tutorial.

Jokerhat was cut with a Nesties Circle and layered on Nestie Inverted Scalloped Circles. Her hat was paper pieced and cut out and I used a Prima flower and adhesive beads to embellish it.

Isn't it cool how the box opens? The outside edges are rimmed with a wavey punch from EK Success. The ric rac is an EK Success punch as well. I realy enjoyed this challenge and I think this adorable box would be cute for party favors or to hide a small gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment