Thursday, May 20, 2010

WILD CARD WITH LISA/GRADUATION

EDITED TO ADD

ANY SIMILARITY YOU SEE ON THIS CARD AND MY PINK STAMPERS CARD FROM THE NEW MINI MONSTERS CARTRIDGE IT IS JUST PURE COINCIDENCE. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I JUST WENT TO HER SITE AND SAW THE WITCH'S HAT ON HER CARD (IT IS 5:10PM EST AND I POSTED MINE AROUND NOON TODAY) IT IS A MINI OF THE HAT ON FRONT OF HER CARD TOO...
THIS IS REALLY-REALLY SPOOKY.
OH MY!
I WILL HAVE TO EMAIL ROBYN AND/OR DIRECT HER TO MY BOG ASAP.

------------

HELLO TO ALL AND A BIG WELCOME TO MY NEW FRIENDS/FOLLOWERS
Feel at home and do not be afraid to comment. I would love to hear your thoughts about my projects.
 Well,
Today is Thursday and I have been busy getting some things in order and just now I finished the
Graduation card for today.
I did not like it they way it came out at first and after playing a bit with my brain
I came up with this one instead.

My Graduation Card
6 inches wide by 4-1/2 high
I used a regular standard card base just that the measurements are a bit odd, lol
The envelope is from page #35 using the blackout feature.
As you can see I made a mini card as an embellishment instead making the shaped card.
----

You still can open it as if you would with the original sample on the handbook :)
Can you see it on the photo? sorry but It is a bit hard to tell :(
---

I also used the Making Memories Scrapbook Stitches that is no other than floss thread, lol to make the tassel and added a rhinestone.
I also inked everything with black ink for definition.

---

This is the inside.
---

The supplies used are American Crafts textured cardstock, plain white cardstock from Walmart, patterned paper is from Colorbok (I found at Ross).

I hoe you like my variation here since sometimes is really not much you can do with some shaped cards.

---
Lisa's Card
(not avail yet)
---

Have a great Thursday and I think today is the day where Provo Craft will be annoucing (if not already) some of the new carts. I can't wait to see the whole handbook.
As I write this I haven't have the opportunity to go and check it out and still have other errands to do yet so I might have time after all of you are already drooled over them I hope they are worth it. So far from the sneak peak I like the Halloween and the Monster ones. I do not know if they released them today or not.
 Which ones you like best?

And,
Remember to click
HERE for the Chrip/ Shopping Bag giveaway

Thanks for visiting and feel at home.

Love you All
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment