Thursday, April 1, 2010

MY PINK STAMPER DESIGN TEAM SUBMISSION

Hello Everyone
I want to WELCOME all my new followers!!!
I am very honored you have decided to follow my blog and even make comments on my work.
I sincerely appreciate your time and your love.
Thank You Robyn for giving me the opportunity to be of help on your design team and for making me a member of such group. A Big Hug to you. I certainly pray not to be a disappointment...that I do not loose my mojo here and then be just a blur in your lives, lol.
Please, feel free to ask any questions about my work and a 
BIG HUG TO All.
I was on the MPSDT (My Pink Stamper Designer's Team) blogs and I saw some had posted their submission on their blogs and that gives me the green light to go ahead and post mine.



Enjoy!

On another note: Lisa and I are a bit late on the Wild Card Series Cards today and again I sincerely apologize!
As soon as they are uploaded I will post.
Today we'll have the Star Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment