Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bah!Humbug! Snowflake Challenge


Wow, wasn't sure this one was gonna happen. You'd think the Bah! Humbug! Snowflakes challenge would be an easy one but I wanted to do something different. I was having a bit of a mojo issue and then finally decided I would try that swing card again; you know, the one I screwed up on even though followed Connie's tut on the Sweet Pea Stamps blog. I was determined to get it right this time. I used SEI Wintersong papers and the snowflakes down the side were cut with my Cricut using the Doodlecharms snowflake border feature. The center snowflake is a Spellbinders Shapeabilities die cut in my Cuttlebug.
The only real embellishments are the silver adhesive beads. The inside sentiment is as peelie from Stampendous. The whole thing has sort of a modern feel, but I kind of like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment