Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh Alice! and the Burtonesque Dolls


Oh I can't believe it's Friday! The week is going by sooo fast and I've still got loads to do for next week. Couldn't miss this week's Oh Alice! challenge though, entitled "Little People, Big Wonderland" (which translates into make a card or project for a child.) I thought these adorable Wonderland digi images from The Greeting Farm would be perfect...so sweet! They're colored with Copics (before daylight so excuse that please) and popped on "Baby Boy" DP from Heidi Grace. The sentiments Sassy Studio Designs cut and mounted on petite oval Nesties. The punch is EK Success which I would love a whole lot more if the little embossed dots on the scallops showed up better but I tried to enhance them with my stylus.
I'm also entering this in The Burtonesque Dolls FIRST challenge (WooHoo!) which is stripes. Now normally I'd be trying to do something a bit more edgey for that, but with limited time and figuring at least it's an Alice theme which is currently my FAVE Tim Burton movie, I thought it would be okay. Several of my BBB's (Best Blogging Buddies) are on the DT there so I wanted to show my support for this FABULOUS new challenge blog. New Burtonesque challenges come out every Tuesday there so you still have time to play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment