Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sweet Little Girls from Peggy Loves Vintage and Sale at The Cutting Cafe


WooHoo! Peggy will soon be adding a number of new Cut-Outs to her Vintage Collection at Peggy Loves Vintage and here's a sneak peek. These are perfect for those of us who want more immediate gratification; 6 fun images per sheet in a variety of different subjects. This darling little girl in the apple tree is from Sweet Little Girls 4 which will available soon at Peggy Loves Vintage. I saw this cute swing card on The Sweet Pea Stamps Blog and followed Connie's tutorial. So much fun!
I printed the little girl twice and cut her out with my circle Nesties so that when you opened the card she was still visible in the tree. OOPS! I JUST REALIZED IF I HAD DONE THIS CARD CORRECTLY I WOULD HAVE CUT THE HALF CIRCLE OUT OF THE MIDDLE HALF OF THE CARD AND I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO PRINT TWO IMAGES. GUESS I DIDN'T FOLLOW THE TUT TOO WELL AFTER ALL. (In my defense, I was in a hurry because are having a WINE festival in town and I surely didn't want to miss an of THAT, LOL) The front and middle panels are embossed with the Leafy Tree folder from Crafts Too, available at Custom Crops, and cut in half with the Nestie scalloped circle used for the swing part cut out.
When the card is fully opened it reveals the computer generated sentiment. I got the little apple charm on clearance a Michael's awhile back, (there were 2 on a card that were originallly $19.99 and were reduced to I think a buck) and it has a lobster claw clip so it can be unhooked to put on a bracelet if desired. Be sure to check out Peggy Loves Vintage Blog to preview the great new stuff that will be available SOON!
Also, there is still time left for the fabulous 2 for 1 special at The Cutting Cafe in honor of National Scrapbooking Day. Regina has added tons of fabulous new templates, background stamps, sentiments and more. Hurry though, it ends tonight (May 1) at midnight PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment