Thursday, July 15, 2010

7/15/10 CARD SWAP PARTICIPANTS UPDATE

Hello To All

I hope everyone is doing well. I know I was MIA again but we were in Boston looking at some other schools for my son. We just came back and my feet are "screaming" from all the walking they did, lol. We also felt in love with downtown Boston. We did not get to see it all but we loved what we saw. I have some pics to share with you but, I will upload them later in the week.

I heard from Sweet Harmony and due to her husband's accident she says she won't be able to participate. The update  is we are back to 16 cards. I just hope her husband has a fast recovery and that Sweet Harmony will be okay taking care of their business. Good Luck to them!

I am going to say Good Night for now.

Oh!!!!.......and as of today I haven't received anything from the Circle. I will be calling Provo Craft tomorrow. I did email them last week and got a reply but nothing has been done about it. I am in not a very good mood with this situation. I paid on the 21st and today is July 15 and nothing yet. Grrrr!



No comments:

Post a Comment