Sunday, July 18, 2010

Macabre Monday Freakers Free for All


I'm late again for Macabre Monday at Haunted Design House. I'll be back! As usual, just under the wire. This week the challenge is Freaker's Free for All...meaning do whatever you want. Hey, sometimes that's even harder, don'tcha think? I ended up doing another card using the new Oct 31st cart. This time it's shaped. LOVE it and can't wait 'til the new Happy HAuntings is out! I had to improvise the shadows but it turned out alright. Cranked it out in record time. The tombstone is embossed with a new Stampin'Up folder (who's name escapes me at the moment) and everything is inked with Distress in Forest Moss, Brushed Corduroy, and Dusty Concord (on the arm). The grass is Zooballoo.
A bit of popping and called it done. Would have loved to do a bit more detailing but time did not permit. Still deciding on a sentiment. How about "Hi there" ? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment