Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TUESDAY TREATS PROJECT

Hello my friends...
this is a copy and paste of my post for the Tuesday Treats.
I was invited to replace one of their designer who couldn't make it for yesterday.
I was sooo happy to be there among so many talented and well known crafters.
Enjoy!

*********
Hello to all!
My name is Agnes
aka
flowerdisco from 

I am so very happy to be at Tuesday Treats. I was invited by Pam to fill in for somebody who couldn't make it today. A bit intimidated to be among so many great talented ladies and hoping you like my card.
The cart of the month is Sentimentals and I chose the phone from page 59.  I used my Gypsy to weld both sides of the image and to weld the doorknob from page 34 to use it as a closure and as a stand for the card. It did not come out as I had it in my mind so I had to tweak it a bit and change plans.

Here is my 
Hi card
at 4.5 inches high
 I used the DCWV Songbird Collection stack for this project.
========
The Hi was cut at 1 inch and you can find this on page 25 of the handbook.
================
A closer view of the dimensional dial.
==============
I am showing here a strip of black paper and that is the doorknob cut that I ended up 
welding to the card base.
===========


Here you can see the front of the doorknob.
===========
 The back of the card and the other side of the doorknob.
===========
I am showing here a little pouch I made with a scrap of cardstock to insert the one side of the doorknob.
==============

This is the inside. 
When I started the card I started it with a white cardstock as the base but then I decided to use black instead and the white insert you see here was from that first try :)
============

This is a photo of my Gypsy screen where I added all my images ready to be duplicate to cut on the next layer. This is how I do most of my trials and errors. After I am satisfied, then I re-arrange everything to be cut, if possible, on one 12 by 12 mat.

I appreciate you stopping by 
and 
Thanks to Pam 
for inviting me over.

Hugs to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment