Monday, July 19, 2010

BBTB2 Fabulous Finds Hinge and Shelly's Images


This week at BBTB2 the Design Team has the pleasure of working with Shelly's Images digital stamps in conjunction with any of the hinges on Fabulous Finds. All of the images are hand drawn by Shelly herself and it's no surprise that I chose the Wine Basket. My DH and I love to picnic at the local wineries or bring picnics on our hikes (of course complete with wine, I need some reward for tromping around in the wilderness!) LOL I decided to make a little notebook to jot down picnic recipes. The base is cut in Kraft and I used my Nestie Petite Ovals to cut the window in the mat. The image is colored with Copics. The frame is also cut with my Nesties Oval and Lables 10 out of corrigated cardboard. The title is computer generated on the banner from the Wedding cart. The metal corners are Tim Holtz. Please stop by BBTB2 and check out the fabulous creation from my DT sisters and take a look at the wide variety of stamps available at Shelly's Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment