Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DAY 3 JOY'S LIFE.COM GIVE-A AWAY

We all know Joy from 
http://joyslife.com/. Joy is who I made the  
Snail Mail card for. Joy contacted me because she is having a 
in her blog this week. She invited me to participate
and here I am so very honored to do so. 
Thanks Joy!

Anyhow....This is great news!!!! 
WHY?????
Joy has offered to SPONSOR
yes! I said sponsor this event 
with her very own clear stamp set called
"Joy's Life Lots of Pun"

Joy also has a new DVD called
 You can take a look at her products 

I am super thrilled.

To enter for this give-a-away you must tell me which sentiment on this stamp set is your favorite and of course a way to contact you if you are the lucky person to win the Lots of Pun giveaway.
It is not required to subscribe/follow my blog, but it would be nice if you did, just don't feel obligated.

I love all of the sentiments, but I chose...
G'Day Mate!
for my 5 by 7 inch card.
 I used the B is for boys Lite Cricut cartridge for the pirate and his outfit. The ship is also from the same cartridge. The red polka dot frame is from Live Simply, another Lite Cricut cartridge.
The chest, crab, sea shell and sun are from the Life is a Beach cartridge. The card base is a kraft cardstock.

I made his tiny earrings from some jewelry findings I have in my supplies. It came out so very cute. I also used some stickles for the bling. 
The "gold" in the treasure chest is from some jewelry charms I also have and I purchased those for 50 cents at Joann's. 
I knew I would find somewhere to use them, :)

The sand paper is from DCWV. Click on the pics for a better view. 

And...I used the G'Day Mate!  
clear stamp from Joy's Lots of Pun set.
 Doesn't look great  on my card?

This is the same set you might be able to win 
if you leave me a comment telling me which stamp from this set is your favorite.

Below you can see the inside of the card and if you are wondering where the blue beautiful paper comes from, it is from K&Co Day Dreams Collection.

I will be announcing the winner on Monday, August 2nd. The stamps will ship 1st class in the USA and Priority Mail if you are international. Joy will be shipping them. You have to leave me a way to contact you and if you do not claim your prize within 3 days, I am so very sorry but I will choose another winner. I will be using Random.org for this give-a way.

Thanks for stopping by
and I certainly hope you enjoyed coming over.

Hugs to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment