Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh Alice! In My Country... (red, white and blue) Challenge and Whimsical Wednesdays


I'm always sad when I miss an Oh Alice! Challenge but I'm very happy this week. The challenge is Red, White and Blue! Of course I immediately thought of mushrooms and dear Alice herself in her little blue frock. Those images are the Wonderland digis from The Greeting Farm. The adorable Caterpillar is from Busy Beauties Boutique. They are colored with Copics and cut out and popped on a stair step base. The sentiment is computer generated.
A few MS punches came out to play and the DP's are Stampin'Up and (oh, crap!) I never did find the maker of that fabby cloud paper but it's about gone now so I won't be teasing you with is any more. LOL I'm also entering this in the Whimsical Wednesday's Diedrich Dare FINAL Challenge which is an ispiration photo of a red, white and blue cupcake. Beyond the obvious color scheme, I do sort of think these mushrooms look a bit like cupcakes. (Don'tcha think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment