Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bah! Humbug! - A Special Card for a Special Friend


This week at Bah! Humbug! the challenge was to do a special card for a special friend. Well, sort of. Cut me some slack people, I was on crafting overload this weekend so I need a little break from anything too complicated. I really do love this card though, even if it is really simple. The cute picture of the friends hugging is from Lettering Delights. It's already colored so all I had to do was print it out. I've been dying to use it. I don't know why it took me so long. I cut it with Fiskars Deckle Edge Scissors becasue my Nesties weren't quite the right shape and cut a mat. The white panel is embossed with the Limited Edition Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder available at Custom Crops ( BTW it's on sale!). All of the paper is from the SEI Winter Song pad. Then I added a sheer ribbon, adhesive beads and a snowflake charm. That's it! I still think it captures special friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment