Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HELLO ALL

These days without internet connection were kind of a vacation, lol. I had time to attend my flowers, enjoy the view, do some neglected chores and play with Lulu. I realized how much time I was spending on the web and despite I was an angry duck in the beginning (as my son posted from his phone connection) I then saw it was not too bad after all. I even went to a couple of parties without feeling the urge to blog hop. LOL

Anyway, It is not all fixed up yet but I have access most of the time. They still have to fix some problems they have on their street connections and in a week I am supposed to be running smoothly.

In the mean time I received a blog candy from Helen, Crafting Cricut Mom and you all must know by now Helen was chosen to be a member of My Pink Stamper Design Team ans I am so very happy for her.
CONGRATULATIONS TO HELEN!
 

My Blog Candy from Helen was a very nice one.
L@@K
Three set of stamps, jewels, pearls, flowers with brads, a pack of Bazzill cardstock and a bottle of stickles. wow...I am a happy camper....Thanks again Helen.
(Apparently who ever won it did not claim these goodies and I was the next lucky ducky, lucky me).
 
I also made a couple of cards I will post them this week.
 
*****
 
ABOUT THE SWAP

I will be posting more info on the Swap this week. 
I will close the swap this Friday and if I do not get the 20 I wanted, we will do it among us. 
 
*****
Glad to be back but I won't even try to get caught up with comments, lol,  
but I will look at Google Reader and see 
what I missed.
 
Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment