Monday, July 12, 2010

BBTB2 Storybook Owl


This week at BBTB2 the fabulous Karen chose the owl from the Storybook Cartridge. You can blame Marlene for this one. She did a pretty hilarious owl card last week and that's where my mind went. I just couldn't help myself. LOL I welded 3 of the cuties together in DS and added a base from George. I was gonna try to just put bras on them but they sort of ended up looking like big fat bows on their chest so I cut the bikinis from Life's a Beach using the Colored Mini Dots digi backgrounds from The Cutting Cafe. Owls on the beach? Well...

I did a bit of popping and spelled out the sentiment in Alpha Beads and the Curls and Swirls Cuttlebug font set. Not quite sure WHOOOO you'd send a card like this to. Somebody with a new boob job? Anyway, my DT sisters came up with loads of fun stuff so click HERE to go see and be sure to play along. If you don't have Storybook you can use one of the bazillion other owls available.

No comments:

Post a Comment