Sunday, July 18, 2010

HAVE A TWEET DAY

Hello friends!

Let me present you to my 
Have a Tweet Day card
7 inches high 
 This card is a fusion of different things :-)
 The base is from Just Because Cards and you can find it on page #44.
----------

 The birdbath, the leaves, the butterfly, the flowers are from Serenade
----------

 The sun and the flourishes are from G-Studio clear stamps. 
The bird is from a Fiskars paper punch. 
The sentiment is from MPS,  "Have a Tweet Day"
Tweetie Hoo Puns clear stamps set.
---------

The ribbon is from my stash and I can't remember the manufacturer. 
It is a sheer ribbon and it has some bling on it. I also used stickles and I inked everything.
---------

I also made the insert to go inside the card from the same cart (JBC) and added an eyelet on the top and inserted a string through the eyelet opening to pull out  the insert with ease. Sorry I forgot to take pics of that.
The envelope was made with a construction paper and lined.
---------
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment