Thursday, July 1, 2010

WHAT ABOUT A CARD SWAP?

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
I never hosted a swap before but I am aware of what they call "flakers" lol.
I am thinking my first swap should be cards because 
that is what my blog is mainly about right now. 
I would like a theme for this swap too... 
Any ideas???
If you are interested I am looking to start this first swap with a max of 20 swappers. This way it will be easy to manage. 
I will start with the first 20 followers to sign up. 
REQUIREMENTS:
You must be a follower and you must have a blog. 
You must post the card you receive on your blog with a link to the person whom you received the card from.

I will be the hostess and all cards have to be sent to me and then I will distribute them and I will pay for this postage. You will have to pay to send them to me tough, fair?
I won't participate but I will send you all a handmade Thank You Card since I have no sponsors but my empty pockets, lol. 
I will also take pics of them, post them individually on my blog and I will add a link to your blog.
This is for fun, no stress about it... but please...make a nice card that the recipient will be very happy with. 
This detail will make this swap a success or a failure.

You will have 2 weeks from the day we start to send them to me and I will have a week to send them to you. Does it sounds good?
Any other input to make this better?
Thanks for participating!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment