Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bah! Humbug! Challenge 25 - Less is More


This week the challenge at Bah! Humbug! is Less is More. HMMM... not my usual style as my personal motto is closer to "More is NEVER enough!" LOL However, I came across this adorable Pure Innocence digi image by Heather Ellis and thought it would be perfect for the challenge. Pretty darn precious, huh? It's colored with Copics and mounted on an A2 card (which I almost never make). Then I cut a circle in a white mat with my Nesties and embossed it with the limited edition Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder from Custom Crops and popped it for a bit of dimension. The sentiment is computer generated and THAT'S IT!!!!! How about that, no beads, gems, ribbon, bling, bells, whistles...AMAZING! (but I LOVE how it came out!) The year is half over guys, so head on over to Bah! Humbug! if you need a little inspiration to get your Christmas rear in gear. The ladies are just FAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment