Monday, July 12, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge 12


Here I am getting in at the wire again. I ALWAYS look immediately at the new Tiddly Inks Challenge, have loads of ideas, and then end up posting at the last minute. This week the challenge is Summer Fun with Water, Sand and Toys. The problem with waiting is someone always manages to do something similar to what you had in mind and then it's back to the drawing board. LOL No worries though, I have loads of Tiddly Inks images that fit the theme so I went with plan B (well, actually C).

Here I used Sandy Memories and decided the boys would like a big, BIG sand castle, so after printing the image several times and paper piecing the castle using "sand" paper I cut a sand castle with my Cricut using the Life's a Beach cartridge. The boys are colored with Copics and popped in front of the larger castle. I cut off the shovels in their hands and replaced them with brads. I used a pail brad as a stopper for the easel too.
The majority of paper is from the DCWV Summer glitter stack from a few summers ago. I fussy cut the waves, cut a strip with beach balls and a section with summery words. That fab "sand" paper is from that stack too. The cloud mat behind is from K & Co. I just love how easel cards allow you to build a little scene. Now I don't know if I can contain myself because on the 19th, Tiddly Inks is releasing new images. There have been sneak peeks and I thought I saw some "Alice" images (you KNOW how I love Alice!) AND just in time for a "Halloween in July Blog Hop" Christy also will have some all new Halloween digi stamps!!!!!! (Be STILL my HEART!!!) Details of the blog hop are HERE and it is CUSTOMER PARTICIPATION with prizes galore. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment