Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bah! Humbug! Christmas Stocking Challenge


Ready for some more Christmas? This week at Bah! Humbug! it's all about Christmas stockings. I know my card has a bit of a weird color sheme. It didn't start out that way. I planned on doing brights against the black background but I just didn't have the right paper. Honestly, I cut that stocking 3 diffrent times and this turned out the best. It's inspired by my living room and the designs of MacKenzie-Childs. I have quite a bit of their furniture and LOADs of Christmas stuff with a harlequin and jester theme so there you go. The harlequin background cut is from Wildcard and the stocking from Christmas Cheer. I'm sure you recognize the DP as coming from my fave K&Co stack. I added tiny jingle bells and a wired ribbon like one of my MacKenzie-Childs stockings and the sentiment is the same metal letters as I used in my Macabre Monday Sleepy Hollow card. (They're from M's).

Then just a bit of popping. Not exactly traditional, but I do like how it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment