Monday, July 5, 2010

The Cuttlebug Spot 2x2 Challenge


Where's my BBTB2 card? Well, I haven't done it yet due to all of the party preparations but perhaps will have one tomorrow. In the meantime, I DID complete my Cuttlebug Spot card which this week is to use 2x2 folders or dies. I have LOADS of them yet I rarely think to use them so I enjoyed this challenge immensely. My card is very simple using the 4 folders from the Cuttlebug Formal Squares set. I cut them with my Nesties and backed them with Nestie Scalloped Squares. They are arranged on a mat embossed with Swiss Dots and the sentiment is from a Sizzix wedding set cut with my Nesties Petite Regular and Scalloped Ovals and popped. Went together really quick but I thought this would make a great wedding or anniversary card. Now go and take a look at the fab cards created by my DT sisters and why not have a go at it yourself? There's a $20 gift certificate to Custom Crops up for grabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment