Friday, July 23, 2010

IT'S NOT EASY BEING PINK BLOG HOP!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Blog Hop in which we are sending out a big
THANK YOU
to
Robyn, My Pink Stamper 
for allowing us the privilege and honor of being part of her design team for the first term. We also would love to thank her for her creativity and sharing her talent with us. She is an amazing person who is always doing things for others, so we wanted to do something special, just for her! If you are starting here, this is a Blog Hop that includes 7 bloggers total, which consists of the previous My Pink Stamper Design Team (Emma is still a current designer). Our theme is "Thank You" so you will see that throughout each blog as you hop along. You will defiantly want to check out everyone's project and, each blog has a fun giveaway to offer!! This is going to be so much fun, so let's get started!!!

This is my project forRobyn
A Note/Card Holder
I took two 12 by 12 pieces of chipboard and adhered them together with Scor-Pal double sided tape. I used the Rock Star collection from DCWV to cover the front (I left the back side raw :)) and I took another 12 by 12 chipboard and cut it at 4 inches and 8 inches for a total of three 4 inches pieces and covered them with more DCWV and another piece of cardstock from an unknown stash of mine :).  I added ribbons I purchased at Target and added those to the top of the 4 inches pieces with a glue gun. I then adhered those pieces to the front to make pockets for notes, cards, reminders etc. The fibers are from EK and the silver color chain from a ACM. The heart with the sentiment from a jewelry department. The buttons, gems, silver hem are from supplies I have collected.
The crown is from Once Upon a Princess, image #45 using shift and the phrase feature. I cut it at 2.94" using my Gypsy to weld the "R" from Blackletter and crown together and cut it out on chipboard. I then cut the same welded image again on the same DCWV cardstock. I also use "metal sheets" from Quickcutz to cut the "R" again to match the fabulous and the stars that were already on the cardstock.

Below is a  better view of the fibers which can be used to hang the holder on the wall if desired.

and on this one (below)
I am showing the card I submitted to be taken in consideration to be one of her designers. I am sending it to her for keeps.
I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see it in on her scraproom wall one day :-)

Now, onto my
GIVEAWAY
for this Blog Hop
(USA SHIPPING ONLY---SO SORRY)
All I ask is for you to leave a comment on this post and a way to contact you in case you win. 
You will have 3 days to claim the prize.

Now, on to the next 6 talented ladies! The next person on the hop is Emma (click on her name to hop on over to her blog and join in on the fun)! If you started this blog hop over on one of the other amazing blogs, just click any of the names below and you will be re-directed to the next blog to hop along to!


Agnes (aka flowerdisco...U R HERE)


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Hopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment