Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge 13- Match It Up and Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge 2


How about that? I finished this week's Tiddly Inks challenge before the last day! WooHoo! This week is Match it Up; your colors with the papers, your image's clothing or accessory with the papers. I think there's a broad interpretation here. So here is Bathing Beauty. I LOVE her vintage charm! Bathing Beauty has no idea the stir she's causing at the beach. LOL She's just enjoying her vacation.


I tried a little water coloring with Distress Inks but definitely need some more practice. (Back to the Copics, LOL) Her suit and inner tube are paper pieced using papers from the Graphic 45 8x8 On the Boardwalk pad. In fact all of the cool stuff is from that pack. This is another side step card by just realized I didn't take a side view pic. OOPS!

The sentiment letters are from Making Memories and the cool charms are Blue Moon. That weird little embellie is made from netting from some produce bag tied with hemp twine. (I thought it looked "beachy". Sure wish I were at the beach, it's gonna be over 100 for the next 4 days.
I'm also entering this card in the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge which is Summer Days. I just LOVE finding new challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment