Friday, July 16, 2010

The Burtonesque Dolls "Ed Wood" challenge


I've been dying to play along with the Burtonesque Dolls again but somehow my schedule hasn't allowed it. I even have ideas every week but they're often a bit difficult to execute so they don't get done. Well this week I made it! (with several days to spare, Woohoo!) The challenge is inspired by the movie "Ed Wood" so the creations are to be in black and white.
On top of that, Tickled Pink Stamps is sponsoring with the opportunity to win 20's Evie here and 30's Lylah. I couldn't wait to use 20's Evie again. She's such a doll! She's colored with a mix of the cool and warm gray Copics to match the DP from DCWV la Crema Stack. The graphic at the bottom is from First Floor Flat Freebies. I just got my new Cuttlebug folder, Grace's Frame and had to use it. I cut out the center with my Nesties Labels Four. The film strip is also from Spellbinder's. The metal "dream" is from M's and the flower is Prima.
The mats are popped and of course I had to add at least a few adhesive beads. This was a fun challenge. I love the idea of Evie dreaming of becoming a star! You've still got time to play at The Burtonesque Dolls to win your very own Lil Lolitas so what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment